By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI http://www.tacticalimagesolutions.com is an internet domain owned by GRUPO TIS AUDIOVISUAL S.L. with registered office at C/ Tuñas Bouzon 2, 4º IZQ – 27001 Lugo NIF nº B27514405
For the purposes of this document the contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Disclaimer regulates the use of this domain.
On the other hand, GRUPO TIS AUDIOVISUAL S.L. warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use themselves can be modified without prior notice.
The User undertakes that, in the sections where it is necessary for him to register in order to access them, he will provide true, exact and complete information about his identity. In addition it promises to maintain updated the personal information that could be provided to holder of the domain, therefore, only person in charge of the falsehoods or inaccuracies that it realizes.
We inform you that in case you are a minor you must obtain the permission of your parents, guardians or legal representatives in order to access the services provided. GRUPO TIS AUDIOVISUAL S.L. is not responsible in case the information on this subject is inaccurate or false.
The “portal” can only be used for legal purposes, therefore the user is obliged to make a licit and honest use of the portal and according to the present General Conditions of Use, not to use the services of the “portal” to carry out activities contrary to the Spanish legislation, to the morality and to the public order, assuming on the part of the user all the responsibilities of damages and prejudices opposite to the holder of the domain or third parties that could stem from illegal or not allowed practices between others and to title enunciative and not limitative:
– To realize without previous assent on the part of the holder of the domain any manipulation or alteration of this page, not assuming the holder of the domain any responsibility that could stem, of the above mentioned manipulation or alteration for third
– Perform any act that may damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and services and/or prevent normal use and usage by Users
– Introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of its nature that may cause damage to the Portal, any of the services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the information systems of the owner of the domain
– Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, their own image, data protection, secrecy in communications, and intellectual and industrial property.
– Hiding and misrepresenting the origin of emails
– Using false identities, impersonating others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services
– Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the contents of this page, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the domain or are legally authorized.
– Transmit usernames and passwords to unauthorized third parties
With general character, the holder of the domain, excludes his responsibility for the hurts and prejudices of any nature and nature that could stem from the use of the web site of, as well as to the hurts and prejudices derived from the infraction of the rights of intellectual and industrial property on the part of the users and / or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and current importance of the contents, neither will be able to be demanded responsibilities by the interruption of the service, inadequate functioning or impossibility of access to the service.
The holder of the domain will not be responsible for the damages caused by the presence of virus or any other harmful software that can produce alterations in the computer system of the User.
The website, including but not limited to, its programming, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the provider or, where appropriate, is licensed or expressly authorized by the authors.
Independently of the purpose for which they were destined, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization, requires in any case the previous written authorization on the part of the holder of the domain.
The user undertakes not to carry out any act against the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The provider expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and must in any case redirect to the provider’s main website.
4. Data protection
You can consult our policy on the protection of personal data in the following section
5. Applicable legislation
The present Conditions shall be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish law.