The http://www.tacticalimagesolutions.com domain uses automatic collection procedures (Cookies) to gather personal information such as type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP (Internet Service Provider) domain, etc. all in order to improve the services provided. Cookies help us to adapt this website to your personal needs.
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize the user. Cookies help us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to personalise to a certain extent the navigation of each user on our website. Cookies are currently essential for the operation of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer and that, in turn, having them enabled helps us to identify and resolve errors and improve the navigability of our site.
Types of cookies:
- From the point of view of the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie (time that the cookie remains active on our computer) we can differentiate between cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none are recorded on your hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze patterns of web traffic. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit again. A permanent cookie has an expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use them, generally, to facilitate purchase and registration services.
- From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Cookies Required: are the cookies that are strictly necessary, such as those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow payment for goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is loaded effectively.
Within the category of Required Cookies you can also find cookies for the following purposes:
- Allow only communication between the user’s computer and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases we inform you that the information and consent of the user is not required for the installation of the referred cookies. In particular, according to the EU Expert Working Group, in Article 29 of its Opinion 4/20123 it has interpreted that among the exempted cookies would be those that have as their purpose:
- User input” cookies
- Authentication or user identification cookies (session only)
- User Security Cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- User interface customization cookies
- Plug-in cookies for exchanging social content
For all other Required cookies not included in the above assumptions will require the prior information and consent of the user.
- Functional cookies: These are cookies that help the user to have a better experience when navigating the site. An example of the use of this type of cookie is that used to store the navigation data of a certain language.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that allow us to analyse the use of the Website so that we can measure and improve its performance.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: are cookies used by social networks, or by external content plug-ins such as google maps as well as cookies from advertising companies to serve ads relevant to your interests.
GRUPO TIS AUDIOVISUAL S.L. stores all the information collected through Cookies in a non-personalized format (IP address). This type of information obtained through Cookies will not be disclosed outside of GRUPO TIS AUDIOVISUAL S.L. or used for unsolicited communications.
Proper Privacy – Cookie Management:
If the user wishes, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used. The user can revoke his acceptance at any time by using the content and privacy configuration options available on each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies in his browser, he may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.
For more information on the proper setting of cookies and the options to activate, restrict and/or disable them, please refer to the help section of your browser to learn more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
List and description of cookies:
The tables below show in a schematic way the cookies described above and used in the GRUPO TIS AUDIOVISUAL S.L. website. :
|Cookie name||Cookie Domain||Expires(session, permanent)||Use of cookie(Required-Functional-Analytical-Third Party/Advertising)|
|_utma||2 years||Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics) Stores the number of visits for each user, the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit|
|_utmb||Session||Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics) It is used to check approximately how long you stay in one place|
|_utmc||Session||Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics) Used to check approximately how long you stay in one place|
|_utmz||6 months||Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics) Sites from which a visitor came (search engine, search keyword, link)|
|_ga||2 years||Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics) Uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and perform analysis on user interactions in the application in order to optimize the services offered|
- To learn more about Google Analytics cookies you can visit the following page: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es . You can disable Google Analytics cookies via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
- On this website you will find information about how behavioral advertising works, information about cookies, and steps you can take to protect your privacy on the Internet: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/es/